首页 > 英语学习 > 阅读 >

双语美文:爱就在你手中

Where is happiness?
 
幸福在哪里?
 
Happiness is in our hand.
 
幸福就在我们的手中。
 
How? Be giving, by spreading.
 
如何把握幸福?给予他人幸福,让幸福播撒出去
 
Now many people say how can we spread.
 
也许许多人会问,我们应该如何播撒幸福?
 
 First count your all blessings and give and share with people.
 
首先,想想你拥有的福祉,把幸福赠与他人,与他人分享
 
According to me first and the best blessing is our smile
 
在我看来,每个人拥有的第一种,也是最好的福祉就是我们的微笑
 
 and trust me guys it costs nothing.
 
相信我,它不会让你破费分文
 
You only have to smile and see the difference in your life.
 
你只需要扬起微笑,就会看到生活中发生的变化
 
Our biggest problem is that we get angry with others blessings.
 
我们最大的问题在于,看到其他人拥有的福祉,会让我们心生嫉恨
 
Count your own blessing
 
请先想一想自己所拥有的
 
then you will come to know that how happy you are.
 
然后你就会明白,自己是多么幸福
 
I gave pressure on these words
 
我一直强调的是
 
"listen to your heart,
 
听从自己的心
 
your heart knows your true happiness.
 
你的心知道你真正的幸福在哪里
 
Don't follow the crowd,
 
不要盲目从众
 
follow your heart.
 
跟从你自己的心
 
Enjoying your hobbies, your talents."
 
做自己感兴趣的事,发挥自己的特长
 
The biggest happiness lies in giving.
 
最大的幸福蕴藏在给予之中
 
Just give
 
去给予吧
 
and see the different feeling of happiness in your heart
 
你会发现心中幸福的感觉在增长
 
and you smile automatically.
 
你的脸上会不自觉的浮现微笑
 
This smile comes itself.
 
微笑会自然的出现在你的脸上
 
Satisfaction is very necessary for leading a happy life.
 
想要过幸福的人生,满足感是十分必要的
 
Once I met with a wise man.
 
我曾经遇到过一个十分睿智的老人
 
Who himself remains always in every situation .
 
他无论遇到什么情况,都能泰然自若
 
He told me that
 
他告诉我
 
 "life is full of problems
 
生活中充满各种难题
 
some we have to solve,
 
其中一些我们自己会解决
 
time will solve some
 
还有一些时间能够解决
 
and some problems remained unsolved.
 
另外一些永远不会得到解决
 
You have to accept life as it comes and be contented."
 
你必须接受生活本来的模样,知足常乐
 
Happiness is in living together.
 
幸福蕴藏在团圆之中
 
Togetherness itself is a happiness.
 
在一起,这本身就是一种幸福
 
You just feed a street dog perpetually for a week
 
如果你一周七天,时常去给一只流浪狗投食
 
and after a week if don't get see the dog you will start searching for him,
 
一周之后,如果你不再看到那只狗,你一定会寻找它
 
start missing him.
 
你会开始想念它
 
What is this?
 
这是因为什么
 
This is love.
 
这是因为你对它有了感情
 
Having feelings for others is love.
 
因为其他事物而心有触动,这就是感情
 
Try to live together with all your relations and friends.
 
试着永远和自己的家人,朋友住在一起。

相关课程

扫描二维码加微信好友
扫描二维码查看手机名片

免费语言水平测试

  • 姓名:
  • 手机:
  • 语种:
校区联系方式


学校热线:
0532-83617799

台东成人校:市北区威海路203号盛锡福大厦7楼

台东学少校:市北区威海路203号盛锡福大厦7楼

李村成人校:李沧区苏宁生活广场A座20楼2005

李村少儿校:李沧区苏宁生活广场A座4楼

赛思外语官方微信订阅号

赛思外语官方新浪微博

英语课程| 韩语课程| 日语课程| 德语课程| 法语课程| 俄语课程| 西班牙语课程| 意大利语课程| 葡萄牙语课程

首页| 关于我们| 企业培训| 人才招聘| 关于我们| 师资力量| 优秀学员| 联系我们

TEL:0532-83617799| ADD:威海路203号盛锡福大厦7楼| E-mail:qdss@younger365.com

Copyright © 1993-2019青岛赛思外语学校 版权所有 鲁ICP备10204899号-9
http://www.younger365.com/